We will look back at this time and ask, Did I listen to collective fear or my own counsel?
Dr. Toni Galardi
First off, my apologies if you got two emails from me last weekend. There was a glitch in my program. And secondly, if you were not able to get on to the new moon activation due to our technical difficulties , I do hope you listened to the replay. It’s not too late and so helpful for this times. Also, it is like one big giant Mercury retro in the technology world right now. Some people’s facebook live events have crashed, Zoom calls more difficult, etc
I am sending this to you today because I was told by a few sources that there could be an electrical grid black out for three days and it can be anytime between now and April 14th so I wanted you to have this information below to plan your week next week.
I am giving a free global activation on the full moon Tuesday April 7th at 5:00 PM PDT as it is so reflective of this month with the focus on Venus. Managing change in this time of a Global LifeQuake involves listening deeply to your heart and the planet Venus. As I mentioned in the last newsletter, Venus is now out of bounds as of April 1st and will go retro on May 13. I will explain the big picture of Venus and how to use her in this activation next Tuesday. With this full moon in Libra, we also have a Venus ruled moon so the goddess of love and money is so present now.
More on the moon in the astrology tips later.
More than ever before in your life, it is important to filter all information you receive through your heart. As I mentioned in a previous newsletter, in the movie The Matrix, taking the red pill meant choosing freedom of thought, not just passively hooked into the blue pill Matrix. I think of the red pill as anchored in your heart. You are being called to a new life, a new soul purpose. There is a supreme test here on managing anxiety and fear.
In honor of the full moon in Libra, I am sharing with you a little about a great freedom fighter that has unfortunately been forgotten in the history of revolutionary scientists of the 19th century, all because he had the courage to dispute Louis Pasteur’s germ theory that apparently is alive and well today as a philosophy. Pasteur put all the blame for microbial based illnesses on the pathogen itself. In Antoine Bechamp cell theory, he asserted that it was the health of the host and the environment that the host was living in that determined if a pathogen could take hold and cause illness. To prevent illness, Bechamp advocated not the killing of germs but the cultivation of health through diet, hygiene, and healthy lifestyle practices such as fresh air and exercise. Further, that regardless of age, health practices highly inform the immune system which is why not every elderly person exposed or 20 something exposed to a pathogen will get sick.
Unfortunately, Pasteur who was very jealous of Bechamp had very wealthy connections that blocked Bechamp’s work from getting its due.
The irony is that towards the end of his life, Pasteur renounced the germ theory and admitted that Bechamp was right all along. Unfortunately, modern medicine’s reliance on vaccines is strongly rooted in Pasteur’s germ theory, even to this day.
In the 20th century, a group of alternative medicine practitioners accused Pasteur, as did The French Academy of Sciences, of plagiarising and then suppressing Béchamp’s work, citing work such as Ethel Douglas Hume’s Béchamp or Pasteur: A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology from the 1920s.
An interesting side note is that Pasteur was a Capricorn ( “My image really matters more than the truth”) and died at the age of 62. Bechamp lived until almost 92 in 1908!
I share this vignette to make this point: Stand up for what you believe to be true even if you don’t die with the most marbles. It may be the next generation who benefits from your efforts and/or calling. The archetype of Capricorn as we have known it through the father, society and our vocation is deconstructing now. Watch who steps into leadership next year. That is all I am going to say for right now.
And to continue on the subject of listening to your inner music,the global virtual summit called Your Music, Your Way hosted by my colleague and friend Daniel Barber begins on Monday. This summit can be an opportunity for you to discover your own rhythm and true purpose along with hearing from experts in the field of music and sound healing, April 6th-12th.
Click this link to sign up:
Astrology Tips for Your Work Week
WOW. lots of void moons and a full moon in the next week.
- The moon is void for 14 hours beginning at 1:00 PM on Friday April 3rd PDT until Saturday, April 4th at 3:00 PM If you must go out, stay grounded, others may not be.
- At 4:50 PM PDT there will be a global meditation on facebook as Jupiter and Pluto go exact and a brand new portal opens. The last time Jupiter and Pluto went exact in Capricorn was February 24, 1771. No wonder George Washington ( Feb 22 birthday) became the first president.
- Monday April 6th, the moon goes void of its course again from 9:29 AM – 5:16 PM PDT in Libra. If you have a regular work day, focus on mundane tasks. Also a great day during this time to file taxes. The phrase to remember about void moon days is ” nothing will come of it.” Not the day to initiate new projects. We can also be a little spacier than usual so wait until Tuesday to go to the grocery store if you can or just be very patient with others.3)Tuesday, Full moon in Libra, ruled by Venus. Watch your emotions.
- Wednesday, April 8th is another void moon work day 8:50 AM – 4:17 PM. If you can, just relax. Spend time in the inner world of your soul.
- You building up your immune system and serenity practice, (whatever that is) now is the key to transformation for the world when the alignment of Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto come back into conjunction around Halloween through December 15.
- We are gradually moving into a completely new world but this will take time.
- Mercury will finally go into fiery Aries, Friday, April 10th when it joins the Sun in Aries. A lot will come to light and… everyone may start getting antsy.
- For this week, spend time watching and listening to things that soothe your soul. Listen deeply to your intuition and your sleeping dreams while Mercury is in its last week of Pisces. What is calling you now?
- VENUS is now out of bounds for two months in Gemini. Venus rules what we love, who we love and how we love. This bears repeating: If we are at home for half or all of this time, what you have to be careful of is EXCESS: turning to food, spending, whatever your addictions are can expand if you are not mindful . The market can swing wildly during this time. Further, Venus rules music and our values. Spending money on that which will support your true well being will spiral you up at an accelerated pace!
Two free opportunities to experience my work:
releasing limiting beliefs on Tuesday April 7th at 5:00 PM PDT
Sign up here for the free summit Your Music, Your Way starting monday April 6th:
With great love and affection,