The archetype of the visionary exists in all of us. Neuroscience has proven how meditation can enhance your brain’s capacity to travel into the quantum field of unlimited possibilities and create the life that reflects your fullest potential.
Dr. Toni Galardi
I hope you had a holiday full of gratitude and appreciation. It would have been easy for me to fall into what the matrix would have us believe we should all experience on Thanksgiving Day: the perfect family. Given that my family is dying off in mass, that is not how I spent Turkey Day. I didn’t even eat turkey. I eat turkey almost every day so I figured I would really throw out old traditions this year, so I made a rack of lamb. Perhaps you have some version of this. Is there a big transition happening in your life or family? Are there old customs ready to be shed? Are you longing for greater health, prosperity, and/or clarity around your soul purpose in 2020?
As the energy builds toward the Solar Eclipse in Capricorn on early Dec 26th, those most intensely affected will be those with key planets in Capricorn and Cancer. As a triple Cancer, it is changing up my house of the workplace.I have had an advice column called Ask the LifeQuake Doctor first in Vision Magazine and then in Counselor Magazine for almost 13 years, published in both print and online. After 9 years, (9 is a completion number) I am reinventing my column to go beyond addiction treatment to any and all work related challenges and opening it up to any of you reaching out with your questions for ‘The LifeQuake Doctor’. I will be reading your questions anonymously on video or in print on my website so please write me through my email below for free advice that can be answered in a few minutes.
eIn honor of this launch, I thought I would take a peek at the chart of the original ‘Dear Abby’, Abigail Van Doren who’s real name was Pauline Esther Lederer. Both Pauline and her sister Esther Pauline were born 17 min apart on July 3, 1918. Despite being twin sisters, with the same name, (just the middle and first name flipped) the numerology is the same, in this case, those 17 min made ‘Dear Abby’s’ rising sign, Virgo while her sister, Esther ( aka Ann Landers) had a Leo rising. This would prove significant.
The only other significant difference in their chart was that ‘Ann Landers’ had the planet of radical change in the house of partnership and her sister ‘Abby’ had the planet of radical change Uranus in the house of the workplace. Both women had daughters who would go on to write their columns after their death but the sister with Uranus in the partnership house ‘Ann’ would divorce after 30 years and die at the age of 83.’Abby’ was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s the same year her sister passed, but would live on for another 11 years married to her husband for 72 years.
The rising sign rules the physical body and Abby having her rising sign in practical Virgo may have earthed her more than her older sister’s fiery Leo. Had they both not had a Taurus moon ( the sign most associated with tradition) neither sister would probably have stayed married as long as they did, at all. Both had their south node (past life character style) and Venus (bonding style) conjunct in oh so fickle, but chatty Gemini in the career house. Their north node was in visionary Sagitarrius which also rules publishing. Their north node was in the house that rules family and motherhood but as it was in Sag, they were destined with venus in the house of career to be a kind of activist around domesticity.
Although both sisters addressed controversial issues around child abuse, divorce, homosexuality, racism, etc in the oh so rigid cultural mores of the 1950’s, Ann would be the one to first come out in favor of gay marriage. Both expressed advocacy for pro choice and spoke out against racism but Leo rising Ann ( the sign that rules leadership and acting) was the one who called Joe Kennedy ( John F’s father) an anti-semite and the Polish Pope John Paul misogynistic.
Both sisters received many awards for the contributions they made through their advice columns in advancing a change of consciousness in the 50’s and 60’s and stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. To this day, the column ‘Dear Abby’ is still nationally syndicated and written by Pauline’s daughter, Jeanne Phillips and to this day tackles causes that are edgy to take on such as taxes and how to end poverty through her readers’ questions.
At one time, the average person who was not a writer, teacher or charity joiner, had little access to becoming a social justice advocate. No matter how time consuming your career and family involvement may be, with the advent of social media, you can use it to express your voice if only to share what is going on in the world, not just your own life.
On Facebook, I am choosing to post the good news right now as it applies to every day heroes as well as famous people using their wealth for good. I am also sharing more international news on advances in solving climate change around the world. We are witnessing ‘The Fall of the American Empire’ so it can reconstruct into a planetary identity and I am passionate about communicating an evolutionary perspective. I invite you as we end this year to find things to post that you care about that have an international scope too and can make a difference in the lives of all your facebook friends around the world. I hear so many of my private clients share there envy of the lives that some people post on their facebook and instagram pages. As we go into the holiday season, remember, “Dont judge the outside of other people’s lives with the inside of yours.” Just keep giving from your heart’s deepest desires this month and always, to feel good. Your body will love you for it.
Astrology Tips For Your Work Week
- Monday, Dec 2 could be a slow one not just because we are returning from a long holiday. The void moon starts at 4:30 AM PST and doesn’t end until 11:11 PM. almost 19 hours. Leave decisions to tomorrow and be ultra aware while driving or traveling.
- At the same time as the moon goes void, Jupiter leaves Sagittarius and moves into Capricorn for a year. So, we will have a trifecta of Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto in the sign that rules society and career. This will bring massive reconstruction in the year to come especially the area of your chart that Capricorn rules. Tuesday is a great day to use that new Capricorn energy for meetings that can advance your career or mission.
- Wednesday Dec 4th, 11:11 PM PST – Thursday, Dec 5th 11:55 AM PST, 2:55 PM EST in Pisces. This is not the morning or early afternoon to initiate new projects or agreements, have any procedures or do your Xmas shopping.
- Friday, Dec 6th is the feast of St Nicholas. In Europe, today is the day to decorate. Note: Hanukkah comes late this year on Dec 23rd. On the career front with the moon in Aries, take courageous action on something that is new or pioneering. Take the lead on joint projects, if only by giving voice to your heart’s authentic desires.
- Pay attention to your dreams and synchronicities in your waking life for clues on how to move forward in 2020.
- Come join us for the Solar Eclipse Activation on Dec 26th from 5:00 – 6:00 PM PST. https://drtonigalardi.com/product/solar-eclipse-event/ and together we will bring in the real new year 2020! Astrologically speaking, 2020 really begins with this Solar Eclipse New Moon so start the new year with a powerful group of people supporting your intentions for the next year and decade!
With great love and affection,